I know you let Rayner off, but still have a looksy eh?
HMRC Is Shite (www.hmrcisshite.com), also available via the domain www.hmrconline.com, is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"
HMRC Is Shite (www.hmrcisshite.com), also available via the domain www.hmrconline.com, is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"
Suspended, then quietly reinstated when the media has moved on after a month or two just like the ginger firecracker.
ReplyDeleteImagine having ten Stella's and waking up next to that on a Sunday Morning. I don't know if I would climb out of the window before it woke up or I'd @#£&ing throw myself out of it and hope for the best.
Remember folks, they're all public servants working tirelessly for you
If I woke up next to the ginger growler I'd jump out of the window and hope for the best. Repulsive fake socialist 😫
DeleteAre you not capable of commenting on a member of the opposite sex without resorting to puerile vulgarity?
DeleteAre you 14 years old?