Wendy Bradley signed up for the MTD webinar, but was left disappointed and had a number of outstanding questions:
- How can you trial a system when the software to make it work is unavailable?
- How can you get reliable results from a trial when the smallest businesses are excluded because there are no free products for them to use?
- Here is a chicken and egg question: Why don't self employed people keep their records electronically? Because there are no free apps for them to use.
- Why doesn't the software industry develop free apps for the self employed? Because no-one uses them so there's no way of monetising them.
- Why doesn't HMRC put together a stripped down app that does the basics free of charge? That, to me, is still the sixty-four thousand dollar question.
Tax does have to be taxing.
Professional Cover Against the Threat of Costly TAX and VAT Investigations
Insurance to protect you against the cost of enquiry or dispute with HMRC is available from several sources including Solar Tax Investigation Insurance.
Ken Frost has negotiated a 10% discount on any polices that may suit your needs.
However, neither Ken Frost nor HMRCISSHITE either endorses or recommends their services.
What is Solar Tax Investigation Insurance?
Solar Tax Investigation Insurance is a tax-fee protection service that will pay up to £75,000 towards your accountant's fees in the event of an HM Revenue & Customs full enquiry or dispute.
To find out more, please use this link Solar Tax Investigation Insurance
HMRC Is Shite (www.hmrcisshite.com), also available via the domain www.hmrconline.com, is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"