It seems that HMRC are, as I have said before, indeed guilty of a criminal act in buying stolen Lichtenstein bank account details.
Under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, one of the definitions of Money Laundering is as follows:-
1. A person is involved in Money Laundering if he or she:
- conceals, disguises,converts, transfers or removes from the UK criminal property
- enters into or becomes concerned in an arrangement which they know or suspect
- facilitates [by whatever means] the acquisition, use or control of criminal property by or on behalf of another person
- acquires, uses, or has possession of criminal property
So, who will bring the court case against them?
Tax does have to be taxing.
HMRC Is Shite (www.hmrcisshite.com) is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"