Monday 13 April 2015

RTI Problems


A loyal reader has sent me a note asking for help wrt RTI.
"I have just found your website! 

Good for you, because THEY are not v. good at all!

Tried contacting THEM 4 times yesterday.The 1st 3 phone calls were cut off at THEIR end (!) and the 4th attempt yielded a 26 minute wait! I gave up in the end.

All I want to do is down load the RTI PAYE for 2015-2016, but every HMRC site I have been on has outdated information! 

GRRRR! 

Have you, or any of your contributors found any web sites/ ways of down-loading the 2015-2016 soft ware?

As a last resort yesterday, I e-mailed the HMRC help desk. I don't know if I will get a reply, even though I emphasised how important it is to download the new software, that I am TRYING to submit an RTI report, and that I DO NOT wish to be penalised for late submission. Another GRRR!

If you could help that would be fantastic!"
Any advice would be gratefully received by my loyal reader.

Thanks.

Tax does have to be taxing.

Professional Cover Against the Threat of Costly TAX and VAT Investigations

Insurance to protect you against the cost of enquiry or dispute with HMRC is available from several sources including Solar Tax Investigation Insurance.

Ken Frost has negotiated a 10% discount on any polices that may suit your needs.

However, neither Ken Frost nor HMRCISSHITE either endorses or recommends their services.

What is Solar Tax Investigation Insurance?

Solar Tax Investigation Insurance is a tax-fee protection service that will pay up to £75,000 towards your accountant's fees in the event of an HM Revenue & Customs full enquiry or dispute.

To find out more, please use this link Solar Tax Investigation Insurance



HMRC Is Shite (www.hmrcisshite.com), also available via the domain www.hmrconline.com, is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

2 comments:

  1. Put in writing what you have said here, tell them you will not waste your time trying again, instruct them to sort it out and contact you AND tell them that no penalties / fines will be paid, post it recorded delivery. that may get their attention. but I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try

    https://www.gov.uk/basic-paye-tools/download-for-this-tax-year

    at more or less the foot of the page.

    ReplyDelete