Wednesday, 8 July 2026

How Very Suspicious - HMRC is Meant To Be Politically Neutral!


An HMRC spokesman said: 

“We have postponed the publication to allow for the completion of a review of some of the key assumptions underpinning the estimates in the bulletin".
 

Burnham has clearly intervened!  

HMRC Is Shite (www.hmrcisshite.com), also available via the domain www.hmrconline.com, is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

20 comments:

  1. Suggests that you can make numbers say anything when you make the wrong assumptions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a political move? Maybe they're just not sure if the figures. Individuals at the top change every week, if this one installed in the top job, I doubt it will last very long. The one following the coronation might get rid of CGT altogether.

    They are pushing them into the limelight only to be taken down very quickly, when the very dark truth about them is made public. Perhaps there's something else behind the scenes that's really pulling the strings.

    HMRC won't do anything without getting the nod

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would put a few pen pushing meeting attendees out of a job wouldn't it. Mcvities Jaffa Cakes would have a profit warning.

    HMRC needs to go and it's not a far fetched concept.

    https://www.theguardian.com/business/2026/jul/09/andy-burnham-scrap-income-tax-national-insurance-fiscal-overhaul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmrc has always been a socialist organisation that indulges the extremist left wing PCS Union outfit. I worked there across three decades can attest to the fact that anyone who is centrist, or even moderately conservative, is bullied and treated like they are Mussolini reincarnated. A dangerous and out of control organisation. We need a proper Conservative government who can deal with this beast once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You say that HMRC indulges the PCS.
      If that is the case then perhaps you can explain why it has effectively banned PCS from it's premises, sacked PCS reps, and tried to replace PCS with a management led staff association.
      Facts matter.

      Delete
    2. Exposing The Corrupt14 July 2026 at 15:38

      This is highly concerning. We're currently undertaking research into the political affiliations within the supposedly neutral, objective His Majesty's Revenue & Customs. So far, we have found evidence of a far left culture. If any staff have specific information about how this impacts your office environment and treatment of tax payers, please reply below and we'll do the rest.
      Thank you for your attention to this matter.

      Delete
    3. One of the big con jobs at HMRC is the so called diversity networks within the organisation . One of said " networks " is where staff get together to advertise their personal choices about which gender they choose to go to bed with. While they are getting together for drinks and biscuits and various social events to promote there ideology HMRC taxpayers - the people who pay there wages - are stuck waiting in long phone queues. Worse than disgraceful. Britain needs reforming, it needs Reform UK.

      Delete
    4. @15:38.
      What form has your "research" taken?
      What is the "evidence" you have found?
      How do you think a "far left culture" would effect the "treatment of taxpayers"?
      Do you think an HMRC compliance officer who supports Restore would treat a brown-skinned taxpayer fairly and will you be forensically investigating that?
      Or is that different?
      Thank you in advance for your reply.

      Delete
    5. I find it disquieting that a certain person persistently attacks Expose the Corrupt. It's like its someone from the comms team trying to stop the truth from emerging? Would would HMRC not want the public to know about their grubby conduct? It's not a difficult one

      Delete
    6. @11:38.
      I assume you are referring to me.
      I am not persistency attacking Exposing the Corrupt. I am asking him to justify his grandiose claims and to explain why he insists on trying to take credit for other people's actions. I also ask him when we are likely to hear any of his alleged bombshell announcements.
      You will have noticed that he refuses to respond.
      You may be new to this site but Exposing the Corrupt used to post on here as Paul Garlick. He always promised that he was going to reveal an earth shattering scandal which was going to destroy HMRC imminently.
      Nothing ever happened and he disappeared in 2020.
      Now he's back with identical posts as Exposing the Corrupt.
      He's a con-man fantasist.
      You've been had.

      Delete
    7. @15:38
      Please let me know what you can do to help with this/take this forward - my HMRC office in the East of England had a violent bullying culture and leftist staff literally HATED successful traders they dealt with. Yes, I know - worrying, isn't it, when public officials have so much envy and bitterness to those they perceive as more successful than them.
      Making it worse, extreme left PCS union reps ran riot without repercussions.
      Please do what you need to do with this

      Delete
    8. @12:20 Interesting but disagree. I’m not convinced that Exposing the Corrupt is the same person as Paul Garlick. More importantly, the discussion should be about the evidence and arguments being presented, not speculation about someone’s identity. So far, I haven’t seen the wild claims being referred to - I’ve seen concerns raised and information provided. If there are flaws in the evidence, they should be challenged directly rather than dismissed through personal accusation. They seem to be a serious person shining a light on important matters.

      Delete
    9. @15:52.
      Unfortunately you and I clearly speak a different language.
      Exposing the Corrupt has consistently refused to give any information. He refuses to say what it is that his forensic research has revealed.
      My post of 14 July at 19.21 contains polite and reasonable questions.
      Will he give a reply?
      We both know the answer to that.

      Delete
    10. @15:38 Thank you for holding them to account.

      @13:58 Did you escalate your concerns? Sounds like it should have been investigated and action taken. I hope you are okay, you describe an enviornmemt nobody should have to work in.

      @12:20 You talk rubbish. I actually worked at HMRC for two decades and didn't realise the extent of 'corruption'/bad behaviour until discovering this site.

      Delete
    11. @10:08.
      So in the two decades that you actually went to work every day in HMRC you weren't aware of a corruption/bad behaviour problem.
      But now you read allegations about it on here you're outraged.
      Unbelievable Jeff!

      Delete
    12. @10:41 Of course I was aware of some bad behaviour during my time in the department. It was mostly confined to a minority of AA/AO staff who hadn't been taking their meds. I emphasise the word "extent" - I didn't know about the scale or gravity of that conduct, did you?

      Delete
    13. @10:54.
      I still don't know about the extent of bad behaviour in HMRC.
      What I read on this site is allegations of corruption and thuggery without names, dates, locations etc.
      Some may be true but why not be even slightly more specific?
      This is why I get annoyed at Exposing the Corrupt's steadfast refusal to provide any details.
      As in law charges without evidence are meaningless.

      Delete
  5. @23:05.
    That is a downright lie.
    Most of my colleagues in HMRC, including management, held centre right views and absolutely none of them were persecuted because of this. In fact their politics were never even commented on.
    If anyone is genuinely concerned about this then they could always just keep their political beliefs private.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my HMRC colleagues are far left. They think Kier Starmer is a tory and they have wet dreams about that weird Zack fella from the loony party. You must work in a different office to the rest of us!!

      Delete
    2. I worked in HMRC offices around the country.
      There was never a left-wing bias. This rowlocks is just an extension of the establishment/NWO/WEF/whatever conspiracy theory.
      Boring.
      If you want to criticise HMRC that's great - in fact the whole point of this site. Just don't tell blatant whoppers.

      Delete