Thursday 21 February 2008

Rearranging The Deckchairs on The Titanic

Rearranging The Deckchairs on The Titanic
I am advised that HMRC is "celebrating Gay Lesbian and transgender month" with various events.

What has this got to do with improving the efficiency and cost effectiveness of tax collection?

I am also advised that, according to the article on the HMRC Intranet, the HMRC Gay Lesbian and Transgender co-ordinator does not want to be identified.

Doesn't that kind of negate his/her ability to co-ordinate the events?

Is this an effective use of taxpayers' money?

Tax does have to be taxing.

HMRC Is Shite (www.hmrcisshite.com) is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

2 comments:

  1. It would maybe be helpful if instead of spending time doing this sort of CRAP they could actually ANSWER THE BLOODY PHONES!
    I have spent mpst of today trying to undo HMRC mistakes and when I cal am told there is no answer and would I like to call back tomorrow? No I bloody wouldn't!!
    But there is no alternative so cal back tomorow it is............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work for the bastards and have done for 24 years. I sit at my desk all day trying to bring in the money from various chisellers and it does not exactly brighten my day when I learn that it's Lesbian Gay and God Knows What Month.

    ReplyDelete